So when I was taking a look at my blog the other day, I found this old post and figured it was time for an update.
I mean, it’s been way too long since i’ve shared something meaningful with you guys, so why not share with you 10 Things You Should Know About Me Part 3
I started the original post which you can find here, 3 years ago thanks to Amber Naslund who did something similar on her older defunkt blog, and I found it as a good way to share who really is Cole Watts. I encourage all of you guys to do the same.
Saying that, here are 10 things you should probably know about me.
- Work hard, Be Kind is My Motto. You can fail and you can yell, but as long as you work hard and help others you can achieve anything in this life I believe.
- My First Entrepreneur Job was Selling CD’s in High School. My hustle started at an early age. I was the first kid with a CD burner back in the day, and would spend many days in front of my locker hustling $5 burned CD’s with Cal Watts. (Don’t tell the Metallica.)
- I’m a Penny Pusher and Will Always Pack My Lunch. A penny saved is a penny earned, in my opinion. Like Sam Walton, I pack my lunch and try to push every penny that I can.
- I Love Meeting New People and Learning Their Stories. People are awesome and it’s often good to hang out with different people who come from different backgrounds. I try my best to meet one new person a week.
- Pete Yorn is my Favorite Musician. Music for the Morning After, is my Favorite Album. There’s nothing more that I need to say. Get Spotify and listen to Pete now. He also did an album with Scarlett Johnason awhile back.
- I Will Never Forget the Time I Was Jobless and Perusing My Career. Those times Taught Me a Lot. 5 and half years ago, I quit my retail job and moved to Raleigh, NC. The first year was tough but I never worked harder and learned more about myself, with the aid of my brother. Thank you Cal.
- I’m a Bit Vain. If you’re a girl there’s a chance you’ve heard me say, “Does this Look Good on me?” Yes, I do this often.
- I Don’t Cry. You may hurt me and shake me, but you will not destroy me. I learned long ago to let things go even when it’s tough to do so.
- I’m an Underdog Fan. Rooting for winners is easy, but it’s the underdogs, the people who are pushing the envelope against all odds, who really make a difference in today’s society. That’s why when you guys were pulling for the Bulls I was pulling for the MailMan and John Stockton.
- And Yes, I still prefer Brunettes over blondes. Have I mentioned I’m single?
What about you? What do you wish people knew about you?